I love dips!!!
If you give me a loaf of bread or bag of chips with some dip, I’ll die one happy girl.
Since Super Bowl is right around the corner, we figured we’d get one more recipe up. After all, there’s no better party snack than a good, reliable dip. Not to mention, our vegan kale and artichoke dip is super easy to make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. We made it for ‘Friendsgiving’ this past year and everyone loved it!
We hope you guys love our vegan kale and artichoke dip as much as we do! If you make this dish for Super Bowl this year, make sure to take a photo and tag us on Instagram at @Eat_Figs_Not_Pigs. Til next time, guys!!!
- 1 TBS vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 4 cups loosely packed kale, roughly chopped
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts
- ¾ cup vegan cheddar cheese, such as Daiya
- ⅓ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2-3 TBS vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegan parmesan, divided (we use Follow Your Heart)
- 1 TBS Slap Ya Mama seasoning (we like to use extra hot, optional)
- 2 TBS green onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F
- In a pot, add vegan butter on medium heat
- Add garlic and red bell pepper and cook for about 2-3 minutes
- Add kale, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup vegan parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and Slap Ya Mama
- Cook until cheese are slightly melted and kale is slightly wilted. Mix thoroughly to combine
- Transfer ingredients to a cast iron skillet or an oven safe dish
- Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes
- Add remaining parmesan and broil on low an additional 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn't burn halfway through.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with pita chips or bread
- Serve hot or chilled