With Summer right around the corner, Ashlee and I figured it’s about damn time to get a cool, refreshing, and quick popsicle recipe up on the blog for you! I don’t know about you guys, but popsicles are pretty much a staple in our diets during the hot, summer months!
My friends, we introduce to you…(drum roll, please)
PISTACHIO, BLUEBERRY, AND MAPLE COCONUT CREME POPSICLES!!!
Aside from the fact that our pistachio, blueberry, and maple coconut creme popsicles are delicious, they require just a few ingredients and almost no time (aside for the freezing part) to make!
A couple weeks ago, Setton Farms sent us a pack of their Pistachio Chewy Bites, (released today) and Ashlee and I fell in love! While these little treats are perfectly perfect on their own, we decided to elevate them into the perfect summer treat!
Setton Farm’s Pistachio Bites providing a healthy serving of pistachios, dietary fiber, and protein per serving. Not to mention, they are the perfect snack when you’re on the go!
We hope you guys love the recipe for our pistachio, blueberry, and maple coconut creme popsicles as much as we do! Stay cool, friends. Til next time!!! XOXO
- 1 - 13.5 can full fat coconut milk, divided
- 2 TBS Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp maple extract, optional
- 3-4 Pistachio Chewy Bites
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- In a food processor, blitz pistachio chewy bites for about 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- Fill each popsicle mold with 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add 2 teaspoons ground pistachios into each mold
- In the same processor, add remaining coconut milk, blueberries, maple syrup, and maple extract
- Blend until the blueberries turn the mixture into a purple-blue liquid, about a minute
- Fill all the mold with remaining coconut milk-blueberry mixture
- Place the popsicle mold in the freezer an hour
- Remove the mold from the freezer, add popsicle sticks, and freeze another 4-6 hours