Cinco de Mayo is in just over a week! In honor of one of our favorite holidays, Ashlee and I are going to flood our page with Spanish and Mexican inspired recipes that will be a hit at any fiesta.
This citrus salsa is super simple to make, and only requires a few ingredients. It goes great paired with homemade tortilla chips or on top of your favorite tacos, plus it’s perfect for this spring weather!
- 3/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- I avocado, peeled and sliced into cubes
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 serrano chile, deveined and minced
- 1/2 orange, juices reserved, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Serve and enjoy!